 Local / Australia / 6876
Re: Our House/House of Horrors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:24:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Dunno if anyone saw this on Our House last night - I didn't, but a workmate
told me about it, so I checked on the ninemsn site.

They did a family room make-over, with a dinky li'l Lego storage box - here's
the link to the fact sheet. Not many details, but you get the idea...

http://lifestyle.ninemsn.com.au/ourhouse/factsheets/db/makeovers/09/955.asp

There is a UK show on paytv called House of Horrors where they videotape
repairers up to no good in a setup situation. One show a couple of weeks
ago had some men attempting to remove the base of one of those multi-storey
chimney stacks without bracing it properly. The 'experts' illustrated what
would happen using Lego bricks, needless to say the Belville adolescents on
the bed died under a shower of blocks.

pete.w