 Local / Australia / 6872
6871  |  6873
Subject:
And now for something different..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:18:28 GMT

Just wanted to tell you all about my unusual eBay auction win 2 weeks ago.

Being a McDonalds connoisseur as well as an AAFOL (Australian AFOL) I was
thrilled to find the following complete MIB Set up for auction:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/countries/usa/collectibles/happymeal/toys/1999/10.1/index.html

Sure, they're not rocket science kits - but they are sooooo!! cool. And to
my knowledge they were never released in Australia? (correct me if I am
wrong please).

The parts seem quite straight forward except that the front facing slope
bricks have a printed 'face' of a McD's character. Nice colours too.

Anyway - just wanted to share the news with my friends.

Ed.