 Local / Australia / 6869
    Anyone have a brown visor? —James Ng
   Hi, I was looking just for one brown town visor, but I need it for my 7130 Snowspeeder, the Hoth soldier has it but my little cousin (3 yr old) lost it, I pay for it as long as it is fairly cheap. Regards, James (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Anyone have a brown visor? —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) I might have one; I'll check tonight. Please e-mail me tomorrow in case i forget to post the answer Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)