 Local / Australia / 6860
Re: Kmart - The special we've been waiting for?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:53:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson writes:

Not last week I said to a friend
"If that bucket was $20 cheaper I would buy it"
and now it is.
Funny thing is that I was in toyworld a few weeks back and had a look at
the King Leo's Castle set and said to the same friend (He thought the set
looked awesome) if it was $100 dollars not $200 I would consider buying
it.  The week after the catalog had King Leo's Castle, 50% off.

I am taking him lego shopping more often.

Trav, let us know of any future premonitions ;^)

pete.w