 Local / Australia / 6842
6841  |  6843
Subject:
Myer - Brisbane 'Lego Big-time Build'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:12:19 GMT

Hi all!  I am back from the bed and the dead!... I recently enrolled my kids
in Myer's Toy club (actually all I signed them up for was an interested in
anything Lego).  Anyway in the post was a flier about Myer in Brisbane
having a: 'Lego Big-time Build - See Star Wars characters Darth Vader and
R2D2 in Lego! - Saturday 18th August' (as said on the flier)  I am not too
sure exactly what will be happening on this day but I guess I will find out
once I go :P

Mel