 Local / Australia / 6780
  Latest update from LA staff cornered in Myers...

New catalougues will not be out until the HP movie is, due to licensing etc. Mostly Bionicle beyond this point: Large Bionicle sets not available until late September (if we are lucky) or October. We probably won't be getting the silver Hau mask (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Latest update from LA staff cornered in Myers...

Also the Turaga sets ARE exclusive to Wollies/Safeway, so if you want them, get them quick before they run out. Martin (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)