 Local / Australia / 6771
  Re: Fest of STUDS IX: The Search for Quirk

(...) spare/need for trading. Looks like you have seven of the nine (hmm, star trek voyager reference, scary!) masks that I need, and a couple that Pete needs as well. (...) Have you seen what they go for on ebay though? Martin (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Mask my day (was: Fest of STUDS IX: The Search for Quirk)

(...) I'll see Pete on Sunday. Perhaps we can do some useful swapping then. As for your needs. I saw your list earlier today and I only have two that you need which I have duplicates of. I'll be mask hunting all this week though. By Sunday I'll be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Mask my day (was: Fest of STUDS IX: The Search for Quirk)

(...) I'll bring my duplicates. (...) Go on...flaunt your infections. (...) The infected seem to go for US$20 plus. If we had an Australian Legoland, we could have Aboriginal dot masks. (...) I have scored a couple of boxes as well. Probably a seven (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)