 Local / Australia / 6746
6745  |  6747
Subject:
Australian Brickbay Shops Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 00:26:54 GMT

I have compiled a list of Australian Brickbay Shops & their owners.
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1165/Buying
Thanks to everyone who provided details.
(let me know if you would like any of your details changed.)

Some facts:
16 shops in total
7 (known) shop owners are LUGNET members.
5 shops in Queensland
5 shops in Victoria
3 shops in South Australia
3 shops in New South Wales

Later on I may turn it into a complete shopping guide for Australia.
(any suggestions are welcome)

Carl
--
Member #1165