 Local / Australia / 6723
    Speculative Endeavour Pictures —Richie Dulin
   At last, some photos of my modern expedition ship, the Speculative Endeavour: Captain Jacques Legeau arrives in a rowboat to take command of the SE (URL) Legeau supervises the launch of the SE's research submarine (URL) top deck of the SE, showing (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.boats)

        Re: Speculative Endeavour Pictures —Pete White
   (...) The pics don't do this mighty ship justice, having seen it in the ABS, I'm glad I'll get the chance to see it again. How much of the Olbrook will be visible ? (Or are you conning us ?) pete.w (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Speculative Endeavour Pictures —Richie Dulin
   (...) It was tempting to just use a blue 32x32 baseplate... Cheers Richie Dulin Patrician of Brick-Morpork (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)