 Local / Australia / 6714
6713  |  6715
Subject:
Lets go Camping? (and meet the 'real' bugs) :P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:35:34 GMT

Hey you Bugs... who thinks that sometime in the next few months, camping
would be a bit of fun?  Obviously on a weekend... I guess head out on a sat
and camp over night... I think an outing would be cool.

Of course we'd miss our Lego but atleast when we come home we'll have
something to hug!

Any thoughts? suggestions?  If anyone is interested then let me know... I
have a large tent too :)

Mel (who loves camping but can never find anyone else willing)