 Local / Australia / 6685
6684  |  6686
Subject:
King Leo's castles in Melbourne.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:00:13 GMT

Just for those Melbournites who may be interested...on my way to a certain
railway station [that shall remain un-named] I have noticed 11 of these sets
at $99 each. If anyone would like to know where, email me at one of the
email addresses at the bottom of this post and I'll get the details back to
you. [I'm only doing this in this way to stop people trying to get in and
buy them all for e-bay...gives everyone a sporting chance.(and hopefully
more lego collectors will surface!)]

[BTW, I don't know if Craigieburn has any left...I haven't been near the
shop since Monday.]

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au  [before 4pm friday]
b_whytcross@hotmail.com