 Local / Australia / 6655
    Re: shop at home AU, I hope that... —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes: <snipped> (...) Well, as it is almost certain orders will be shipped from overseas that last one isn't terribly likely, the fastest - priority airmail - takes about a week and it's not cheap. (At this point (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: shop at home AU, I hope that... —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Given that shop at home in other parts of the world doesnt include shipping in the price I dont see why it would be done for us. (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: shop at home AU, I hope that... —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Hmmm, you're right, I hadn't realised that. LA bundles postage into their mail order prices so I was assuming that was likely to apply to SAH here also. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)