 Local / Australia / 6654
6653  |  6655
Subject:
shop at home AU, I hope that...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 04:16:01 GMT

I hope that the folowing applies (in this order)
1.the entire range is available (including the mosaic, sculptures, MOT,
bulk parts, legends sets etc)
2.prices are in $A and not $US or (insert euro symbol here) or whatever.

3.the prices are not significantly higher than the MSRP we get in the
stores
and 4.that we get the "famous" really fast delivery that the US and
europe get.