 Local / Australia / 6643
    Re: S@H...It may not be good news when (if) it does arrive! —Victor Knight
   (...) Those 2 minifigs weren't in the picture or the set. I suggest in the future checking brickset.com and the lugnet guide before ordering sets. (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H...It may not be good news when (if) it does arrive! —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Ah yes...I wasn't EXPECTING to get the mini-figs, as I hadn't seen them in the picture, but the point is that in one case the item is totally different to the image provided [set 7000] and in the other it differs from a description given. (So (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)