 Local / Australia / 6529
Re: Flattery and local Sydney sale update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:55:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Edward Cox writes:

Personally after just finishing building the cool and enjoyable 7171 Mos
Espa Podrace™ I am now seeking the elusive 7130 Snowspeeder™. If anyone has
an MISB or knows of one (prefer local) please let me know. :-)

Ed,

I recently spent afew weeks scouring shops/web/lugnet.loc.au for a 7130 and
7150.  The result : no 7130's or 7150's left unsold anywhere in this wide
brown land.

Plenty of 7130's for sale thru S@H and Amazon.com (but cruelly,
tantalisingly out of reach to Antipodeans).

I had to get my 7130 thru Brickbay, and a 7150 thru DYA in France
(remarkably cheap, and only 2 weeks from ordering to front door via economy
post).

Scott