 Local / Australia / 6523
Re: Anyone found good uses for Pit Droid parts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 06:07:14 GMT

Hmmm ...

Foliage that shoots you as you wander past it - then again, could be just
the thing to use a Timmy minifig in.  ;-)

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Dave Low" <stinglessbee@hotSPAMFREEmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
I have had enough of the wee green technic Pit Droid standing on my • shelf,
but for the life of me I cannot think of anything else to do with it. • Has
anyone found interesting non-technic uses for Pit Droid bits?

I haven't put this into practice, but I thought they had some potential as
foliage...

--DaveL