 Local / Australia / 650
649  |  651
Subject:
Roll Call time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 01:37:08 GMT

Just curious...Wouldn't it be a good idea to do an Aus roll-call. This could
help everyone get an idea of who is in their area, and what their interests
in lego are. It could also help with the planning of state based LUGOz
groups, by knowing how many people there are, and where they're from. If
some-one can start the ball rolling here in .loc.au, I'll join in [I don't
have internet access at work, so I'll just delete the relevent sections from
the first posting, and insert my own info. If I had internet here at work,
I'd be submitting my roll-call now.]

This would also assist us to catch the Italians. [If we're still trying to
do that :) ] Another benefit is that it would give us some idea of what sort
of items people are after [This would be of great use to me, as there is a
second-hand toy shop near work, where I can often get a reasonable amount of
lego. If I knew what people were interested in, I could let them know when
something came in that they might want. At present, I have got a few sets
I'm building from parts I got Monday and Tuesday.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)