 Local / Australia / 6484
Re: LEGO rocket building in Adelaide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 03:18:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Spuirking off the top of my head, it's probably one of their
(LEGOAustralia's) "Big Time Build" kits, They have a dozen or so template
slices, build a wall along the edge of the shape then plonk the next
template on top, hence loads of basic bricks making a mostly upright tubular
looking rocket.

They have several that I know about, Darth, R2D2, A clown and a sphinx, the
rocket is new though.

Keep us posted Carl, and have fun out with the kids!

James (who almost got one for a STUDS meeting until they told him the price!)

Which leads to two questions:

1. How much?

2. Did it include the bricks?

(And possibly a third - 3. What are the chances of getting a "used" one from
a museum at a used LEGO price?)

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork