 Local / Australia / 648
  Re: Australian Roll Call

Ok my turn next. Name: Santosh Bhat Year of Birth: 1977 Location: Western Suburbs Sydney, but changing later email address: santosh@student.unsw.edu.au LEGO/Home page URL: (URL) (nothing there as yet but soon, I promise) Marital Status: Single, but (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

Now its my turn.... Name: Kevin Hall .... : ) Year of Birth: 1973 Location: Gosford on the Central Coast email address: MrBunny01@hotmail.com LEGO Home page URL: none as yet...but I'm working on a captivating Medieval Saga soon to burst onto your (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people)