 Local / Australia / 6456
Re: Southern California LUGOLA meeting - August 4th - 1PM at My House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 02:41:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
Turn RIGHT on Glen Ridge Road

What's *he* doing in California????? (Sorry, Australian joke!)

RSVP????

Alas, I'm in Australia. But my heart's in sunny California (I wish my frozen
toesies were too)!! Hope y'all have a good day!

ROSCO