 Local / Australia / 6429
  Re: here's a good laugh

(...) then (...) the (...) no, no, that was part of the joke - honest. yeah, ok, is WAS quite late at night when I posted that message - the URL is www.chuma.org - go to the lego section cheers SAB (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: here's a good laugh

(...) I was wondering why this URL sounded familiar to me, until I went to the site, and saw the link to 'Newton Resources'. Been there often to get stuff for my little green friend. :) Later, David Drew. P.s. I'm having a fun time here in Brisbane. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)