 Local / Australia / 6427
Re: here's a good laugh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:01:09 GMT

"Sue Ann Barber" <activeim@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
news:GFquM3.HAL@lugnet.com...
Hi all

I friend pointed me to this site today. WARNING - some bits of the Lego • part
are not recommended for those under 18. And people say I have too much • time
on my hands!

There's also an evil finale for a Jar Jar fig -
(Note to Ben - don't let Mandy see this - it will give her ideas, but then
again, it WAS a Jar Jar)

cheers

Sue Ann

AAAARGH!!! Man, now that is shocking. An Australian, forgetting to post the
URL!!!

--
Cheers,
Paul