 Local / Australia / 6362
6361  |  6363
Subject:
Any Lego fans in Goulburn or Canberra?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:44:01 GMT

We are travelling to Goulburn on business on 10th July and staying in the
area for two nights, just wondering if there are any Lego fans out in that
area who would like visitors. We are also planning to spend a night in
Canberra on July 12th, so once again any Lego fans who would like visitors,
please send me an e-mail.
Frances