 Local / Australia / 636
635  |  637
Subject:
New SW and Adventurers sets spotted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 23:30:02 GMT

I was in a toy store in Melb today and spotted a couple of 7155's (That's
the AAT, tan-coloured SW tank) on the shelf. Also on the shelves were a
couple of the small Adventurers (Dino Island) sets, 5903 and 5904.
Unfortunately I can't comment on them because I didn't buy them, but it's
certainly strange to see these sets so early. Pause says that the U.S.
aren't due to get 7155 until July. Hopefully Big W will get this set soon,
that'd be really nice. Are any stores due for a 20% off Lego in the near
future?

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164