 Local / Australia / 6321
Re: Job in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:07:11 GMT

On 26/6/01 12:48 PM, "Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote:

Congratulations David!  Let us know where and when you will be up here!  And
Welcome to "Bugs".  Have you been to Brisbane before?

I've been to Brisbane twice before, not counting times I've spent at the
airport transferring to other flights. It looks like a nice city. :)

I'll be there tomorrow night. :) Not wasting any time.

Later,
David Drew