 Local / Australia / 6315
    Sale items at Dick Smith —Martin Scragg
   As the subject says, Dick Smith is having a bit of a Lego sale. Dark Side Developer Kit $98 - Save $61. Extreme Creatures $60 - reduced to clear. Guide to LEGO Mindstorms $5 - reduced to clear. Martin (I'll be getting a DSDK) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Microscout question (was Re: Sale items at Dick Smith) —Richie Dulin
   (...) I've read bad things about the microscout - mostly that it won't do the job of a simple motor and run continuously, however ISTR that if you cover the light sensor, it will happily run continuously - albeit in one direction only. Can anyone (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)