 Local / Australia / 6303
    ... and shipping to Australia —Melody Brown
   I have recently found and contacted a store in America who sell quite a bit of LEGO (and other toys) and also LEGO that has now left our shelves! (ie this is mainly for Star Wars fans) This store also... ships to Australia! :) I am sure most (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)