 Local / Australia / 6296
Re: mindstorms RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:01:02 GMT

REPOSTED TO Lugnet.Robotics

Sorry to miss you the first time!

Chris,

In lugnet.technic, Chris Fenter writes:
In lugnet.technic, Eelco Kooiker writes:
Is it available in any country in the world yet?

I haven't seen any information about when it shall be released yet.

Last I also saw a picture of a new expension kit: Ultimate Builders Set #3800

Anyone know info of this set?

Eelco

*UPDATE*

U.S. S@H -