 Local / Australia / 6284
6283  |  6285
Subject:
Does anyone remember http://oztoys.hypermart.net/ ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:31:31 GMT

Hello there :)

Just a question that someone here might be able to help me with... I was
wondering if anyone has ever brought anything from
http://oztoys.hypermart.net/ ? I was hoping to get in contact with the site
owner, and was wondering if anyone knows who this was or is? Thanks in advance
Michael Golaszewski

PS: Regarding the Mindstorms 2.0, there is no word on it being available any
time this year in Australia. :(