 Local / Australia / 6269
Re: Who wants to trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:45:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:
As my LEgo collection has grown, I have acquired a great heap of small,
brown castle wheels. As I design only Space/future and Adventurers I have no
need forall of these extremely low-tech wheels.
I was wondering if anyone would like to trade them.

Alas, castle wheels (particularly the small ones) are one of those things
that just about everyone has a surplus of.

Just file them away with your King Kahuka masks, hook hands and Town Jr
Chassis pieces. Who knows? They might be useful some day.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Patrician of Brick-Morpork