 Local / Australia / 6262
  Re: has anyone seen the small bionicle sets?

(...) The small ones appeared here in the US before the ones in the can! I think your price points are a bit off, Tim--remember that UK prices include an across-the-board inflation. The Bionicle in the can is $5.99 where I've seen them in the US; (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: has anyone seen the small bionicle sets?

(...) My price for the big ones is the price in Australia (from the shelf price at Target). England may have inflation but WE have the Pacific. (...) I don't remember the line but if you cross-post and leave the f.u.t. with .loc.au we'll all be very (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)