 Local / Australia / 6261
Re: has anyone seen the small bionicle sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 04:56:32 GMT

I got one in Legoland earlier this year and they are kind of cool. I
don't have a full size bionicle yet to compare though.

Tim

PS. In LL, full-size=5pound, small=3pound: Aus Big=$12, small=$8??

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Has anyone seen the small bionicle sets?
Or are the 6 cans and the mask bag the only items available?