 Local / Australia / 6205
Re: 6098 sale @ Toyworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Eli Donati writes:
As of the 5th of July  toyworld is having a closed down sale on item 6098
because it did't sell well therefore they are selling them a $99 RETAIL!!
which is about 100 bananas off the normal price ,but whats normal these days
so try and get in earily cause this is the type of set thats going to be
brought now for christmas by "Santa" so catch it while you can.

Despite bagging this set out many times, and passing it over when shopping,
being the bottom-dwelling scum feeder I am 100bananas off promts a second
look. If someone can give a toyworld location for a Leo's breezeway I'd be
most grateful. (If you wanna stick it on hold for me, I'll send lego...)

James (who finds the scum quite palatable at times)