 Local / Australia / 6107
6106  |  6108
Subject:
Lego Gameboy games - unavailable to Australia, but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:29:34 GMT

Hello all!  I would like to announce that anyone who has a colour Game boy
or the newly released gameboy advanced and has been looking for the Lego
releases that are now available, that these games won't be sold in Australia
:(  But the good news is that if you do want these games, email me to let me
know you are interested!  The following are the games I can get hold of (MISB)

LEGO ALPHA TEAM GAME BOY $12US
LEGO STUNT RALLY GAME BOY $15US
LEGO RACERS GAME BOY $15US
LEGO ISLAND 2 GAMEBOY $15US

Sorry if this info isn't allowed here (smack my hands and call me Charlie)
but I just thought I'd let those who are interested, know!

Thanks again!

Mel (sebastjan@dingoblue.net.au)

P.S as per-usual we yet again miss out on more stuff :(