 Local / Australia / 6035
Re: Is this serious?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Adam Wood writes:
Saw this on eBay :
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1608828435

Is it really what I think it is? Umm. If so I have one as well, that I'm
willing to sell for, oh, lets say, US$75?

Bet you're thinking it's a consumer catalog from inside a set.

My guess? An official LEGO retailers catalog...like, do you want to see the
Harry Potter sets, and everything else due up next, now? There's the going
price fo ya'!

Matt