 Local / Australia / 6024
    Posting to Lugnet Was: US dollars. Which bank should I rob? —David Drew
   This will be even worse for those of us who connect and post with our little PDA's, which aren't even capable of going to a website, just to hit 'confirm'. I do ALL of my lugnet reading and posting via email, often with my little Newton while on the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Posting to Lugnet Was: US dollars. Which bank should I rob? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Dave, You should post these concerns & ideas to .admin.nntp as well. The more feedback Todd gets, the more likely we will end up with a reasonable solution. I'm unhappy with the new system, and I post using the web 99% of the time! ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)