 Local / Australia / 594
  Re: Great news!

(...) I'll second the request to allow Mark to make these posts in .loc.au. I am personally tired of responding to trade/sale/auction posts and being informed they are only open to US bidders [same with ebay auctions]. What we really need is a (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Great news!

(...) OMG!!! Ben!!! You're here!!! As part of the thread!!! GEORGE:"Permission to yell "Bravo!" at an excessively loud volume, sir!" MELCHERT:"Permission granted." GEORGE:"BRAVO!!!" Well done! It's much more fun having you here as part of the thread (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Great news!

(...) I agree. I'd like to see an AU-only marketplace but not mixed up with general discussions. I'll sending a message to that effect to lugnet.admin.general. Why not send a follow-up in support? Kerry (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)