 Local / Australia / 5900
    Re: Melbourne weather report for interstate visitors —Dave Low
   (...) 15 degrees Fahrenheit = chilly 15 Kelvin = very <expletive indicating brass monkeys deleted> chilly 15 Kelvins = too many anoraks --DaveL (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Melbourne weather report for interstate visitors —Richie Dulin
   (...) I thought that it was one anorak that was too many? Oh dear, I seem to have contributed to another clothing thread. Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Melbourne weather report for interstate visitors —Melody Brown
   (...) Bah! I thought all you need to survive Melbourne is: a pair of bathers/swimmers, t-shirt and shorts, skivvy and jeans/pants, fur coat and boots? Oh, and a rain coat :P No sarcasm hehe. Actually a friend and I went to Melbourne a few years (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)