 Local / Australia / 5899
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 05:43:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Dave Low writes:
Downsides: (Apart from leaving everything good in Australia.)
Too busy to go to Melbourne this weekend, will miss STUDSfests, other side
of the Earth from most of my bricks.
Couldn't you take your bricks with you? Going to the US is not (that much)
like dying, is it?

Upside: (Apart from exciting new adventure in land of the seppos.)
Once I get settled there will be a one-stop spot for any S@H/US exclusives
people might want, with a Commonwealth Bank direct deposit payment facility.
Cool!

I'll probably follow Mark H's US$100/order rule,
Is that a maximum or a minimum?

Cheers

Richie Dulin