 Local / Australia / 5886
5885  |  5887
Subject:
Parts wanted [re LegOz this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:24:03 GMT

G'day all,

In order to assist with trading, the following are parts that I would
appreciate if anyone has them and can bring them along:

rubber tracks from 70's/80's tracked vehicles/motor sets
Johnny thunders
Max Villano [the fig with the black slouch hat]
Baron Von Barons
Gungan figs
fig from flash speeder [or hat at very least]
duplo (especially elephants)
fabuland
catalogues/instructions
castle walls [all colours and types]
2x2 round tile ;hatch' from top of AT-ST
Starwars minifigs with light sabers
brown flying cap [as in naboo fighter]
upper sail from 6285

The above only represents a small amount of the parts I'm after, and is in
no particular order.

Benjamin Whytcross