 Local / Australia / 5876
  Re: inter-state lego where here all the trains gone?

Yep...I'll try and chuck in all the 9V, 4.5V [blue and grey], monorail and DUPLO train bits I can find. [I might even get around to repairing the 4551 that decided to try jumping off Sue Ann's table tennis table a month or so back :) ] Benjamin (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: inter-state lego where here all the trains gone?

(...) 4551 (...) The engineer that was driving at the time, has had a bit more training [1] since then. Martin [1] no pun intended, but it worked out rather well! (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au)