 Local / Australia / 5804
Re: AU $89 Billion in sales in the last week at ozBricks.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:03:16 GMT

Well, I was overjoyed to learn that the switching rails I was auctioning • off
on eBay were sold for an amazing AU $89,000,001,536.00 !!! That's right ,
you can see the auction here

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1602930993&ed=9913
78406

The buyer appears to be engaging in normal bidding on other Lego items. Do
you think it's the buyer that's screwed up or e-bay itself?

Kerry