 Local / Australia / 5749
5748  |  5750
Subject:
Small Soldiers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 23:34:57 GMT

Small Soldiers was on Channel 10 on Friday night (at least in Sydney), I
finally got around to watching it last night, and was struck by two things:

(1) The resemblence between some members the Commando Elite and some members
of the Alpha Team (eg Dash ~ Major Chip Hazard). Fortunately though, the
Alpha team don't contain munitions chips, as far as I know.

(2) There were Bionicle teasers in the ad breaks, at least three different,
very short (5 sec?) , ones. I almost missed them on f/fwd, but they look
very cool. The trailers that is, not the bionicles themselves. (Still,
they're not going to be as bad as the Racers, are they?).

Cheers

Richie Dulin