 Local / Australia / 5747
5746  |  5748
Subject:
Brisbane City Lego Update (Mel the bargain hunter :P)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 06:46:55 GMT

G'day all, well not much different in the city compared to last time, new
stuff is the Studio's Theme and that's it.  Went to David Jones and scored
the 4559 for $23!!! (was $53.64)so I grabbed them all :)  Bugger the 3033
blue bucket!  I scored some other great deals too but errr they were not
Lego :P  Anyway that's all from me, time to sort the new Lego into their
containers :)))

Mel...