 Local / Australia / 5738
    Re: Venue located for June lego meet! —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Well, if you feel you need to fight on the side of good...there's always the odd spare squar or six in the Brik-torian forces needing commanders :) Benjamin Whytcross (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Venue located for June lego meet! —Santosh Bhat
   Maybe I could bring along a sole minifig and put it on a single white tile piece, I can be the UN Peace keeping force, being as effective as the real deal! I think I might go to the shops this weekend and get a set or two, nothing fancy though. See (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.au)