 Local / Australia / 5733
  im just letting all perth people know about a really cool lego shop

Its called Kiddywink toys. Its run by a guy called Marc phone number is 92402919 address is 12 mumford place balcatta. Its opposite the bunnings on enrindale road. What makes it so cool is what Marc sells. He sells: 1.whole lego sets second hand (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: im just letting all perth people know about a really cool lego shop

Mark is great. I've been buying from him for at least 4 years. I used to stop in there every 3-4 weeks when I lived nearby. But now It seems to be every 3-4 months. Mark has a collection of his own. The only problem with his second hand sets is that (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)