 Local / Australia / 5719
  Re: Venue located for June lego meet!

(...) Well, either way, we were planning on a possible Brik-torian gathering the preceding weekend, so if you know which weekend's out for you, let us know and we'll get the info you need for you :) [Sue Ann...is it okay to have this at your place (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Venue located for June lego meet!

I checked with the chief last night. She is coming down the weekend before the Mugs Meet. So its most likely that me and my lego collection (read: nothing) make it. Perhaps I'll acutally purchase some of the current lego before then (wow!) Perhaps i (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Venue located for June lego meet!

(...) Well, if you feel you need to fight on the side of good...there's always the odd spare squar or six in the Brik-torian forces needing commanders :) Benjamin Whytcross (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Venue located for June lego meet!

Maybe I could bring along a sole minifig and put it on a single white tile piece, I can be the UN Peace keeping force, being as effective as the real deal! I think I might go to the shops this weekend and get a set or two, nothing fancy though. See (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.org.au)