 Local / Australia / 5638
Re: Who's going to the BUGS meet this weekend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Just wondering who I am going to meet:-))

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Hi Jason, I will be there if I can get there :)  I don't wish to haul all my
goodies on a train (or two)

**Due to scanner temporarily crapping out there will be no newsletter this
Lego Meeting** (grabs tissues for all those who will be sad *cough cough* :P)