 Local / Australia / 5635
Re: Sunday's BUGS meet (a lift for Tim?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 09:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould writes:

Hi all you BUGs

Could someone going to Aaron's house on Sunday possibly give me a lift
there? I live in New Farm which would make the least impact to people
coming through town or the Valley.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Tim

**Puppy eyes**   And errr for me too? Everyone knows where I live :)... Mel
(please)