 Local / Australia / 5608
5607  |  5609
Subject:
new source of lego (of sorts) in Melb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 07:14:39 GMT

Hi all

went to a new shop the other day called 'Near Perfect". It sells
damaged/returned items - not sure on the source of the items but I'd say
they were from one of the major stores. Not sure how long  the shop will
last as they are mostly selling worthless/damaged items. We did pick up some
bit and pieces of small lego items including one of the mid-size LOM sets.
All items in the shop were heavily reduced - but most of the Lego sets were
missing pieces (not a problem for me!).

The upshot of all this is that they are probably worth giving a look every
now and then. For those in Melbourne (or those who just like to know) the
shop is located in Mt Alexander Rd, Ascot Vale, Melbourne.

cheers

sue ann